Baltimore County Vacant Residential Lot Near Batavia Park for New Build!
21227 Zip Code
Tax APN: 15-1518100400
Zoning: DR 5.5
Typical Uses Permitted by Right:
Single Family, Semi-Detached, Duplex, Single Family Attached, And Multifamily Dwellings.
Typical Uses Permitted by Special Exception:
Convalescent Homes, Community Buildings, Class B (Up To 40 Children) Group Child Care, Assisted Living Facilities (Class B, New Or Modified Building), Professional Offices In The Home (Max. 25% Of Floor Area)
Access to Water & Sewer
Lot Size: 16,892 sq ft
1015 Chesaco Ave, $389k
827 Rosedale Ave, $325k
8000 Duvall Ave, $297k
7904 Bridge Ave, $280k
- Bid: $30,000 Take Now: $35000
- $5,000 non refundable deposit (with clear title)
- Buyer Agrees to Pay All Closing Costs
- When Applicable Buyer is Assigned LLC’s Entity Interest
- Clear title transferred at closing
- No Contingencies
- All Properties Are Sold With Clear Title / Current Taxes
- Agents Add Your Fee If Bringing A Buyer
No JV or Marketing of Property without expressed consent from Aqua Team Properties, LLC
CALL (443) 920 7266 TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS
MORE DEALS HERE
|* DISCLAIMER: Our lists are used solely by our organization and not sold to any outside vendor. AQUA TEAM PROPERTIES, LLC does not exist to render and does not give legal, tax, economic advice. Values are strictly an opinion. Consult an appraiser for true values. Furthermore, AQUA TEAM PROPERTIES, LLC disclaims all liability for the actions or inactions taken or not taken as a result of communications from or to its officers, directors, and members. Each individual should consult his/her own legal counsel, accountant and other advisors as to legal, tax, economic, and other related matters concerning real estate. Legal advice should be obtained through a qualified real estate attorney. ARV and Repairs are based on a price opinion. AQUA TEAM PROPERTIES, LLCis not an appraiser or a general contractor and does not claim to be one. All numbers should be verified independently. Information is not guaranteed, please do your own due diligence. ALL OFFERS ON PROPERTIES REQUIRE A $5,000 NON-REFUNDABLE EARNEST DEPOSIT AND UP TO 30 DAY CLOSE OF ESCROW.
* DISCLAIMER: The sale of these properties may be contingent upon a successful close by the Buyer under Contract with the Current Owner. Seller may not be the owner of the record of the applicable court jurisdiction; however, the Seller holds an equitable interest in the property along with the owner of the record and such interest is documented thru an executed Purchase and Sale Agreement.