Lovely 3 Bed 2 Bath needing a little amount of love. Has washer/dryer, full car garage, huge backyard, back deck attached garage and patio, full driveway, kitchen refaced.
Suggested Starting Bid $155k
Recent MLS Residential Sales:
- 217 Queensberry Dr, $250k
- 3328 Rustburg Dr, $245k
- 303 Wagoner Dr, $229k
- 3313 Rustburg Dr, $225k
Terms & Offer Process:
- Suggested Starting Bid for Both: $155,000 Take now $170,000
- 1 Inspection Period @ 1 time (VIRTUAL AVAILABLE)
- TEXT 910-909-3285 to RSVP for Inspection
- Submit Best offer within 24 Hours of Inspection Period
- $5,000 non refundable deposit (with clear title)
- Buyer Agrees to Pay All Closing Costs
- When Applicable Buyer is Assigned LLC’s Entity Interest
- Clear title transferred at closing
- No Contingencies
- All Properties Are Sold With Clear Title / Current Taxes
- Agents Add Your Fee If Bringing A Buyer
No JV or Marketing of Property without expressed consent from Aqua Team Properties, LLC
CALL (910) 909-3285 TO RSVP FOR INSPECTION
MORE DEALS HERE
|* DISCLAIMER: Our lists are used solely by our organization and not sold to any outside vendor. AQUA TEAM PROPERTIES, LLC does not exist to render and does not give legal, tax, economic advice. Values are strictly an opinion. Consult an appraiser for true values. Furthermore, AQUA TEAM PROPERTIES, LLC disclaims all liability for the actions or inactions taken or not taken as a result of communications from or to its officers, directors, and members. Each individual should consult his/her own legal counsel, accountant and other advisors as to legal, tax, economic, and other related matters concerning real estate. Legal advice should be obtained through a qualified real estate attorney. ARV and Repairs are based on a price opinion. AQUA TEAM PROPERTIES, LLCis not an appraiser or a general contractor and does not claim to be one. All numbers should be verified independently. Information is not guaranteed, please do your own due diligence. ALL OFFERS ON PROPERTIES REQUIRE A $5,000 NON-REFUNDABLE EARNEST DEPOSIT AND UP TO 30 DAY CLOSE OF ESCROW.
* DISCLAIMER: The sale of these properties may be contingent upon a successful close by the Buyer under Contract with the Current Owner. Seller may not be the owner of the record of the applicable court jurisdiction; however, the Seller holds an equitable interest in the property along with the owner of the record and such interest is documented thru an executed Purchase and Sale Agreement.